Sunday, March 25, 2012

Maurice Badler Fine Jewelry Review

Maurice Badler is the first new store to open in New York featuring famous jewelry designers in more than twenty years. We pride ourselves on our varied collections and offer a wide range of prices. There are internationally known brands featured such as Roberto Coin, Bez Ambar, Hidalgo, Gumuchian, Di Massima and SOHO, as well as extremely talented smaller designers who create fabulous pieces.

I bought my partner a pair of diamond earrings at Maurice Badler Fine Jewelry last year for an important birthday. The staff and owner (Jeff Badler) were all highly knowledgeable and saved me from buying inferior stones at a higher price!! The stones I bought from Badler Jewelers are always getting noticed, and a friend of mine who is an international diamond buyer said that they were a great deal!

Not only did I buy great diamonds, but I also got a little education from Jeff Badler the owner on diamonds and how to recognize quality. I had them appraised from an outside source and they were appraised at 30% more then I paid. I would highly recommend Badler Jewelers for any special gift big or small. I am a minority myself and found the staff very helpful and I was surprised to see the review below, I was treated with the utmost respect.

485 Park Ave
(between 58th St & 59th St)
Manhattan, NY 10022
Neighborhood: Midtown East
(800) 622-3537

No comments:

Post a Comment